Monday, September 22, 2014

Introducing.... Me!

Hiya Folks!

Where oh where to begin this magical journey...

I am a craftaholic and I have no shame. Every moment of my spare time is consumed with painting, sewing, cooking or making jewelry. I have a constant flow of ideas and urge to create. I look forward to sharing my ideas and learning from you!

Creatively Crafted GA will soon be one of your new favorite crafty hangouts (when your not on Pinterest or Etsy that is!) I have much respect for handmade items- decor, jewelry and even yummy from scratch recipes.

There's so much beauty in the process of creating. Here I plan to feature some of my favorite Etsy shops, share some great tutorials and interact with you guys.

I can't wait to get to know you all!

Here's some handmade beauties to inspire while I get the blog in order. Feel free to check these folks out and support handmade.






Yours,
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment